06.06.2014 - 12.10.2014
(except 03.- 06.07.2014)
Discover the wide variety of Davos and its fantastic side valleys on a romantic carriage ride. Experience which culinary delights the highest town in the Alps has to offer and be close to the action when Swiss cheese gets produced on the alp. An experience for all who want to see Davos from its most beautiful side.
* 1 welcome drink in our snug Krokowski Bar
* 2 nights in a wonderful room
* Varied breakfast buffet
* Horse-drawn carriage ride through the landscape of Davos to the Dischma valley with stop at Restaurant Teufi, lunch and return trip with the carriage (3.5h incl. stay for lunch; costs for lunch excl.)
* Visit to the cheese dairy at Clavadel' alp (daily 10.30 am to 12.00 midday)
* Davos/Klosters Inclusive Card: free travel on all mountain railways in Davos and Klosters, the public bus and the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 528||Offer request|
Special Offers Summer 2014
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig Arrangement) including the offered services, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* IN SUMMER: Davos/Klosters Inclusive Card: free travel on all mountain railways (except Jakobshorn; closed for alterations) in Davos and Klosters, the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions
* IN WINTER: „Ski Pass for free" from 29 November until 21 December 2014 for skiing areas Jakobshorn and Parsenn