JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
21.12.2017 - 26.12.2017
Bookable from 21.12.2017 to 25.12.2017 or to 26.12.2017
Christmas - the celebration of love. Contemplative hours with the family, delicacies wherever you look at and this advent smell in the air! Experience these wonderful days on the Magic Mountain and enjoy the winter wonder land Davos in his magnificent best.
* 1 welcome drink
* 4 or 5 nights in a comfortable room
* Varied buffet breakfast
* On one evening: 4-course dinner in our wine restaurant Mann & Co.
* Baking «Grittibänz» with our head chef Karim Schumann and enjoy them with homemade mulled wine at the fireplace
* A 45-minute horse-drawn carriage ride with the hosts of the hotel, Maria and Bardhyl Coli, followed by a fondue meal including drinks (23.12.17)
The rates quoted below are for 4 nights. We will be happy to send you a quote for 5 nights on request.
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'222||Offer request|
Prices are per person including the offered services, service charge, visitor's tax and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
Please note that our wine restaurant Mann & Co. is closed every Monday and Tuesday evening.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* Davos/Klosters Card: free travel with the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions